Start: 31st of July
End: 27th of August
Format: Swiss Style, 1 Match Per week
Maximum Sign ups: 32 Players Will be Split into 2 Categories, VETERAN and Freshman with up to 32 in each Group
You play 1 Match in a Best of 2 Format each Week, Players will face opponents with similar standings, to theirs each week.
Draws are Possible.
Each Map win Gives 2 points, each Map Draw 1 point.
### Match Set up:
Players Flip a Coin, Winner decides if they want be Player 1 or 2
Starting resources: 1500
Score limit: 2000
Time limit: 40 minutes
Map Pick and Ban:
Player 1 Bans 1 Map
Player 2 Bans 2 Maps
Player 1 Bans 1 Maps
Player 1 Picks one o the Remaining 3 Maps
Player 2 Picks 1 of the 2 Remaining Maps
Pick and Ban (Role of Player 1 and 2 is Swapped in Game 2):
Player 2: Bans 1 Division
Player 1: Bans 1 Division
Player 2: Bans 1 Divisions
Player 2 Picks 1 Divisions
Player 1 Picks 1 Division
You are not allowed to pick the Same Division as your opponent but Red v Red and Blue vs Blue is allowed!
### Map Pool:
Two Ways 2v2
**Disconnect of one player:**
If it happens in setup it's a rehost on the same map same divisions
If it happens after the deployment it's up to the Player who stayed in the game to decide if he gives the other player a rematch
If both players DC at the same time it's a rehost with the same map and Divisions.
If anything is unclear, get in contact with one of the Organizers.
### General Rules:
Players have to use the Name they signed up with with in Games played in the Tournament.
Participants must not engage in harassment or hate speech in any form (messages, usernames etc.). This includes, but is not limited to:
* Hate speech, offensive behavior, or verbal abuse related to sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, or religion.
* Stalking or intimidation (physically or online).
* Spamming, raiding, hijacking, or inciting disruption of streams or social media.
* Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
* Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes, unwelcome sexualized comments, jokes, and sexual advances.
* Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
Players dropping out without a valid reason, cheating or offending might be banned from participation in future SDL events.